MY VIP CLEANING PTY LTD Promises to Provide Quality Service by:
- Providing a professional cleaning service that is licensed, bonded and insured.
- Providing trained cleaning person(s) on specified date(s) along with all cleaning supplies and equipment needed including vacuums.
In Order to Provide You with the Best Possible Service; Please…
– Make your home accessible.
you can be there for the service, let the cleaner in and leave, or even not be there at all. You are more than welcome to provide access to your cleaners by way of a key/lock box. Please note that in general our cleaners work most efficiently when the house is empty of people and pets.
The best method is typically providing MY VIP CLEANING with a key, but it is not a requirement. We recommend you can get a key lockbox from any general hardware store or online shop for your property and provide us with the code. This is s a very common practice with our customers. If, for example, your cleaner can not make your service due to an emergency, the key is available for a replacement team to complete the service on the same day. We therefore highly recommend key safes or something similar to provide remote access.
A fee will be charged, if we are unable to access your home. (see lockout policy below)
– Turn off alarm systems.
If you choose to leave the alarm armed, we will not be held responsible for false alarms or misuse of the alarm system. No exceptions. We can help turn the alarm on after cleaners finish work.
– Have your home picked up and ready to be cleaned.
Hourly $45 (or other as may be agreed) charged may be incurred if cleaning technicians require more time if your home is not ready to be cleaned.
– If we are requested to
dust/clean inside of china cabinets or hutches, wash dishes, clean small computer equipment, antiques or collections, or to use customer’s equipment (e.g. vacuum), customer agrees not to hold MY VIP CLEANING PTY LTD, or any of its employees responsible for any damage or breakage to any article or component.
We will move and clean under small objects and light furniture. We will also vacuum/mop under heavy furniture ( beds and couches) however we will strictly not move heavy furniture. This is due to the high risk of scratching floors. We are happy if customers would like to move furniture for us, but we will not instruct the cleaners to do so themselves.
– We will make every effort not to break items,
but accidents do happen. We have Limited Liability protection for replacement or repair. Identical replacement will be attempted but not guaranteed. It is for this reason, we avoid cleaning requests for irreplaceable or sentimental valuable items. Damage must be reported within 48 hours of service and after 30 days customer assumes liability.
– MY VIP CLEANING PTY LTD,. cannot be responsible
for damage due to faulty and/or improper installation, lack of maintenance, or general wear and tear of any items.
– Complete customer service evaluations online
at www.myvipcleaningservice.com.au or at time of service. Customer feedback helps us offer the highest quality of service to all of our clients.
– For the safety of our cleaners
To ensure the safety of our Cleaning professionals and Technicians, we advise them to not to elevate themselves more than two steps from floor.
– ENJOY YOUR SERVICE!
Rescheduling, Cancellation and Lockout Policy:
- We require 24-hour notice for reschedules or cancellations. There will be a 50% charge for cancellations within 24 hours of scheduled cleaning and all lockouts.
- Please note: the fee which covers the cleaner’s loss of wages and waiting for the vacate time of next schedule. We can sometimes waive this fee if we can cover the cleaner’s time through re-allocating work, but on occasion the fee must be charged.
- Our cleaning hours are from 8:00am to 5:00pm. If for any circumstance our staff is sent away or locked out from your home between these hours, you will be charged 50% fee. We will make every effort to work within time frames requested, but ask not to be sent away during our working hours.
- We will make every attempt to reschedule company initiated schedule changes due to holidays or extreme weather conditions as close to regular scheduled cleaning date as possible.
Other Information from MY VIP CLEANING PTY LTD,
- To meet customer needs and their satisfaction, MY VIP CLEANING PTY LTD, reserves the option to reevaluate rates at any time.
- If customer requests changes to service that differs from original estimate, additional charges will be billed or a new estimate may be required.
- Due to exposed liability, we cannot care for pets, plants, or children.
MY VIP CLEANING PTY LTD. 24-HOUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
- If you are dissatisfied with a portion of your cleaning, let us know within 24-hours and we will send a crew back to your home to redo that area without cost.
- We don’t charge a cent until after your service has taken place and we know you are happy!
Payment Options and Policies
CHEQUE, CASH, and BANK TRANSFERS are all acceptable forms of payment.
Cash should be put in sealed envelopes addressed .
PICTURES OF BEFORE AND AFTER WORK
For first time customers and one-time customers, we take before and after photos of our work. These pictures are used for training, proof of performance as well as promotion. If you do not want pictures taken of work areas in your home please notify us when you schedule your cleaning.
END OF LEASE CLEANING
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions represent an agreement between My VIP Cleaning Services and the customer. By using our services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. We may modify these terms and conditions at any time in our sole discretion without notice from time to time. We will notify you of revisions to these terms and conditions by posting them on our website. You may check from this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
All prices quoted are unseen offers. For quotes provided over the phone without inspection, they are based on an estimate of the size of an average house and room in a reasonably clean state of the property. However, sometimes the quote may change based on the initial inspection or any additional services added on the day of cleaning.
2. Additional fees may be charged in the following cases
Properties that are not cleaned regularly or are neglected are likely to require additional time.
Properties with pets.
Additional travel costs for collecting and returning keys.
Homes containing a second kitchen.
3. End-of-lease cleaning does not include the following items, which may be subject to an agreed-upon “additional fee”
Washing or wiping of blinds
Mould or ceiling cleaning
High pressure washing ,Washing of walls
Removal of trash or personal items left in the house
White goods cleaning, such as refrigerators, microwaves, etc.
Washing of walls
4. Carpet Steam Cleaning
Our standard steam cleaning will remove dirt, dust and most clear liquid spills.
Additional charges may apply for heavily soiled carpets.
We will do our best to clean carpets and the results will depend on a number of factors beyond the quality control of the cleaning and we do not guarantee the results of our services.
Some stains that are considered permanent may not respond satisfactorily to any treatment. We do not guarantee that permanent stains will be removed.
The client is required to provide utilities for our cleaning staff. This is a mandatory requirement for end of tenancy cleaning. If these utilities are not available at the property, the cleaning crew will do their best, but the cleaning guarantee will not apply.
It is the client’s responsibility to have the property emptied in accordance with our cleaning requirements before our cleaning crew begins cleaning. If the item is not removed, then we will not proceed with the cleaning.
6. Security Deposit
If an agent or client is not satisfied with the standard of cleaning in certain areas, the cleaning crew will return to correct the problem at no charge. We will organize the cleaning crew within 3 working days after receiving a clear list and an email with pictures of the relevant areas.
Please understand that our service does not guarantee items that we do not complete on the day of cleaning list, only those items mentioned on list according to the client’s request.
We will do our best to ensure that your property is cleaned to a high standard.
All clients are aware that our “100% Guarantee” is only applicable for 7 working days.
7. Payment Method
We agree to pay after when you are 100% happy for our services. We accept cash, bank transfer.
Clients paying by bank transfer, will be charged a 10% GST.
A tax invoice will be provided upon completion of payment.
8. Cancellation/rearrangement fees
No rescheduling fees will be charged until at least 48 hours prior.
We have all rights to cancel work if we believe the condition of the property is dangerous to the safety, health or welfare of our staff, or if we are unable to access the property as agreed. Same day cancellation fees may apply.
We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel any service if the condition or size of the property is not as described, or if unforeseen circumstances occur.